Thursday, September 7, 2017

Visiting Santa!


Day 2 of Winnie White Christmas from Polkadoodles!  I love to scrap and make journals!  With the alphabet and gorgeous papers this collection is perfect for layouts and journals!  

There are also new clear stamps, physical papers, and a USB key for the New Winnie White Christmas Collection in addition to the downloadable collection.  You can see it all HERE.  

That homespun tree is a pre-colored digi in the kit.  I chose to separate the layers and cut (without print) them individually and fold, wrinkle, add dimension.  I cut it from a couple of different festive papers from the collection!  
My title is from the included alphabet; it reminds me of Holiday Candy!  The Santa clothesline has to be one of my favs in this collection!  I think it is adorable!  

You can find all the Downloadalble Polkadoodles Winnie White Christmas I used here in the Big Kahuna Download.  

You can peruse all the new Christmas goodies at:  http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-sept/ 

My layout is off to the following challenges:


Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.



2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome page! Love all of your Christmasy elements... especially Santas laundry line...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make hun, love the cute photo you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Inspiration Destination'
    Hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete