Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Marcie Christmas Bag



So much fun to be a guest over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo!  I chose Shelf Sitter Marcie...she is just too adorable!

I wanted to get a head start on my Christmas bags and she is just too perfect sitting there looking so cute!  I cut a simple box cut and sliced off the top flaps.  I then used the reversed side to put along the top.  I punched some holes and tied it all up with a bow and bell!

For my little sitter, I joined her up with the frame in Design Space and then colored her with Copics.  I added some Studio G Glitter gel and then on the hat I sprinkled on some chunky glitter from my stash.  It gave it sort of a fuzzy/textured look.  

I have to say, that is what I love about Christmas crafting.  I can go all out with the glitters, fun colors, textures and cuteness!  Lucky for me I have grand-girls over here.....not sure what I'd do with boys!  ; )

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to my friends at Digital Delights by Louby Loo for having me!  Be sure to drop by and see what the fabulous DT has to share there and then share one of your projects with them for a chance to be a guest designer or win some fun digi's!  




1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Your coloring is perfect and I love all the added sparkle! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete